Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Divine lord’s grace and blessings!!!


 Sairam,


Since Monday I have been going to the Ayurveda ashram for therapy session. 

While doing the therapy Dr. Priya was talking about one of her clients that they had gone for a pooja where they were chanting Rudram and her client went into a trans .

The host had never seen anything like that before and didn’t know what to do and called Dr. Priya to bring her back to consciousness.


Hearing about the Rudram I picked up a book and some vibhuti packets as Swami prasadam from our house and offered it to Priya yesterday morning when I went for my session.


Today as I walked in the Doctor said I want to share some news or incident.


Yesterday after you gave me the book and vibhuti a Man and daughter came for consultation and said “ Sai baba has sent me here” in the morning while doing pooja wanted vibhuti and he said go to Ayurveda  ashram.



Dr. Priya was shocked and said the client before you on his own brought this book and 9 packets of vibhuti prasadam and said at the time i am sure some one will be coming.


The family took 2 packets of vibhuti.


Divine grace and blessings of our loving lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment