Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, December 12, 2020

HUMOR OF THE DAY BLIND DATE 12-13-2020


 Start the day with Love


I was introduced to a young lady on a blind date ( appointment). She asked for my hand and held it tightly and once in a while inflicting pain to remind me that if you ever cross the boundaries this will be the results.


Then she listen to my feelings and gave a shiny ring as a gift on my way out and said please come again if you enjoy this pain and pleasure interval.


What do you know? I had 7 such beautiful dates and looking forward for more........


Love comes in many forms.


Fill the day with love 

End the day with love 

This is the way to God.


Thank you Lord for sending such a beautiful, sincere and simple human being to rekindle the divine experience.


Be blessed by the divine 

Vazgha Valamudan!!!


Thanks for making my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment