Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Invisible blessings of my Guru True Friendship with the lord Sathya Sai baba.


                    I am not the doer, all words are his am I just a physical form to convey his message.

Every morning I go for a walk provided the weather is not extremely cold or raining. Lately I have been experiencing severe pain in my foot and unable to walk comfortably but I still made a attempt to at least walk one mile normally I walk five miles a day.

New Jersey weather in November is a bit cold so I wore a hat and hoodie to cover my empty head and started my walk with the lords name on my lips and bhajans echoing in my ears.Due to covid not many people on the road and also being a week day for children having on line classes and parents all working from home. I was lucky to be enjoying the outdoors all for my self with my “ True friend Sai”. People mwho see occasionally might think he is mad talking to himself but they don’t know I have my invisible friend walking with me.


I was almost completed my walk and I saw a grey Mercedes Benz car whizz by and made a U turn and went past. I thought maybe he is lost, and again the same car past by and made a U turn and slowed down next to me. I took my hood off to see who it was? and he might need some help. The driver also rolled his window and yelled out my last name ( Offical) I saw a African American man also with a cap and hood with a mask inside the car. He removed his hood and said Do you remember me?  I said yes!! We had worked together 1985-1994. Arthur and his wife were basketball coaches and when they moved from Virginia to NewJersey could not find any positions in the field to support his family he took up a job of driving a bus interstate. I had lost considerable amount of money in my business and had to look for interm to support my family.


It was the best experience of my life driving the bus and thoroughly enjoyed even though my parents didn’t support as it was not reflective of who they were. Anything you do without harming anyone is good to stand on your feet was my attitude. Driving you meet people from all walks of life strengths and grounds .

Arthur and caught up with all of our peers I had worked with and caught up on world news as well as the presidential election. We are all relieved Donald Trump lost the seat to Joe Biden/ Kamala Harris. Then I asked him How are your Son and daughter?

Arthur replied :  I have 2 daughters. Then another neighbor approached and again touching various issues 

and the neighbor continued his rounds.

Again  I asked Arthur How is your son and daughter?

He replied not even a few minutes ago I told you that I have 2 daughters and again you’re saying that I have a son? Where are you getting this information from?

I said, don’t know anything about you till you came in front of me as it had been 25 years since I left the job.

Then he asked where are you getting this information from? I am standing on the road minding my business and you approached. My inner voice is giving me the information that you have a son and a daughter. He paused and said I have never shared my innermost secret with anyone and today because you’re telling again and again I feel I have to tell you.

My daughter when she was in college CHANGED HER SEX FROM A WOMAN To A MAN. I am still perplexed how in the world you knew. I said as a parent be happy for your child whether it’s a boy or girl.

Don’t judge her actions. He said she had more male hormones so she made the choice.

I said please wish your wife and children my best wishes in all their endeavors.

Happy Holidays till we meet again. He came in front of me only to unburden his weight as he was already battling cancers prostate and throat cancer. I sincerely wish Arthur the best to move on now that he has unburdened his life.

Thank you lord for walking beside me and speaking through my mortal coil.





No comments:

Post a Comment