Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, December 11, 2020

Life’s challenges and uniting with the in-dweller.


I had some time while my car was getting repaired and made the call after nearly 4 decades of not keeping up with a store clerk made one phone call and first attempt in locating her and speaking with her.


I had a girl working in my clothing store in Newyork in 1979-1983. After that absolutely no connection as my life had changed with death of my brother in a accident one month before my marriage.


A few months back she came in my thought and immediately knew all about her and made one phone call and spoke with her. She was shocked how did I get her number after almost 40years. Due to covid virus had refrained from coming to the office and that was her first day. How life takes turns even though we think we are molding our destiny. She became a attorney and married a Doctor cardiologist and thought life was going to be a bed of roses.

Their first daughter is handicapped muscular dystrophy  ( That’s what I kept seeing in my vision which is the reason to call and connect with her). Their second son while in medical school one day met with a major accident and was in coma for 60 days and didn’t think there was any hope he would return to normalcy. The mother’s intensive love and care brought her child back to consciousness with the blessings of their family deity Lord Venketasewara. Today he has resumed his schooling to pursue medicine. The third child is pursuing higher education college in California.





December 8 ,2020 9.30 pm


Yesterday night suddenly the thought came of my only high school friend 1973-1975 he was few years older than me. He. went to college in New York and pursued degree in chemical engineering . I graduated in 1976 and went into business but we kept in touch with each other's family. I used to a visit parents quite often and knew all his siblings . Pradeep my  friend got married attended his marriage and for few years kept in touch till 1999.

His ideals didn't match with mine and our work schedule didn't give time to keep in touch and over the 20 years totally lost connection . Late yesterday evening his mother flashed in my thought and immediately checked and thought this should be the number and sent a text message. In the morning got a response "How in the world did you get my cell number after 20 years"? 

I said "universal connection network". when ever someone comes in my thoughts immediately all information is given to be communicated. He said please call me on sunday to catch up as so much has happened in the past 20 years.

December 9,2020 11.10 am VAZGHA VALAMUDHAN Live in prosperity

Early morning was thinking about a lady who had approached me in 2015 regarding her brother in law who all of a sudden was diagnosed with brain cancer. whatever i had mentioned through the guidance of my inner guru and Lord Sathya Sai Baba came true. On June28,2016 she called and said he is on a ventilator without any guilt asked her to pull the plug and let him move on and the family. He wasn't going to ever lead a normal life.

At 6.00am sent a text " Good morning Jayanti, Early morning you came in my thoughts hope all is well.

Around 11am she texted  " Sairam Swami" we are fine. and more messages followed and in my mind said i want you to call and immediately the phone rang call from Jayanti after initial talk there was a reason she had come in my thoughts early morning.

Why did i want to talk with her? How to say it without hurting her feelings.

i said let your father go so he can be in peace and you can be in peace. I know it's hard to lose a loved one especially when you had close connection with your father.

we spoke for nearly 40 minutes giving her inner strength to overcome the loss and move on with life.

Everything is his blessings and offered at tis lotus feet. He speaks, writes & talks i am merely the empty instrument.


BE BLESSED BY THE DIVINE 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment