Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Aradhana evening April 24,2021

 I ?

 

I am I ?
 

I am in the air,sky,laughter,touch,smell,smile,walls,leaves,grass and all encompassing nature’s abundant blessings.

Come experience me feel my presence around you,experience abundant love . The more you share it doubles and spread among all you meet and see me in the reflection. I am you and you are me. We’re not different but the same only thing you have created a wall between us separating me and you. Come fly with me and experience the journey with all of the universes. No passport required or Covid vaccination....!!!

I have so much love to give to each and every person I come across. I am not at all interested in the physical limitations of love of mine( Jealousy and hoarding).

You can’t tell me who to love ...? It’s totally free and no one owns any person in this universe.

What would you do with your limited love ?and the day you shed the mortal coil immediately dump it. I am interested only in the space inside the heart and once I capture don’t easily vacate till I feel comfortable. Try me ......... and feel my presence around you and will know who I am.

I have come to your house brick and mortar many times when you’re sleeping and seen everything. I don’t need any keys or alarm combination I can bypass it. I am the astral body traveling at a high frequency and helping those who need my assistance. Only when I return back in my body I know what I done.

If you come in my radar then definitely there’s a need for my intervention in your life and my words can’t be challenged
 I can say it total authority. I don’t use that power unless it’s absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment