Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Thursday, April 22, 2021

The day before Aradhana day April 22,2021




 I was planning on cooking and was missing one ingredient and decided to go out and procure before attempting the meal. My wife asked you’re not taking the car? I said no I want to walk. I started to walk out of the development and a neighbor pulled up as I was walking and asked where are you going? I am going to go and buy some items at the local Indian store. She said I am going that direction and will drop you. I said thank you very much but I want to walk to the store as part of my exercise. I am glad I went on the walk had I taken my car or taken the ride with my neighbor would have lost the intimate conversation with the lord and Guru within who showed me his presence in real time while conversing with him. Most people think I am talking to my self but my invisible friend is always walking beside me on every walk. Thank you very much Swami for walking with me on my daily walk keeping me close to you that I don’t stray away from you.

IN EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE PLEASE BE WITH ME, WHEN I STRAY FAR AWAY BRING ME BACK AGAIN. BABA SAI BABA.



In the morning as I was walking a thought arises I only had the privilege of seeing my guru in my dreams and visions and there are so many people who had the blessings of physical proximity of the divine presence,of sathya Sai baba in puttaparthi,Prasanthi Nilayam,Andra pradesh. India.should I be looking for a physical ( live) Guru?  As I was talking to my self and answered my questions said I can rely on my intuition as my Guru and anyway they say “god is with you. “I walked the same path only 20 minutes ago and didn’t see anyone or writing on the pavement. When the thought came instantly saw this message “ God is within you and God loves you “. 

 And in a few minutes met a frail woman walking a pit Bull and she could have walked across away from me but she came towards me and  we struck a conversation after she saw the store bag in my hand and asked you walked all the way to the store? Yes, it was a great pleasure to go for a walk and get some items from the store. Then I said it’s my way of thanking the lord as I couldn’t walk for the past year due to severe Rheumatoid arthritis and finally I got some relief. What a great blessing to get outdoors and enjoy the grass blades dancing, seeing beautiful flowers, sunshine, children laughing , playing, dogs of all sizes and smiles of people of all ethnic groups.

Then when she saw I was totally excited asked? While narrating the inner experience of connecting with the lord within and felt goosebumps knowing that the lord within validated my thoughts through the writing on the pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment