Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Yosemite National Park Hiking Glacier point to Sentinel Dome May26,2021


 Gratitude to the lord for making this special journey to hike the Yosemite National Park. 

This is my very first hiking experience!!!


 MyRA had flared up to the extreme that I couldn’t even stand for a few seconds, or pick up a paper towel. I was taking over the counter medication and would be in tears how was I going to function every day taking care of my mother who needed 24/7 help.


March 10-14 when chandru & ChrisAnn came to visit Amma in Houston, they couldn’t believe my condition and gave some of her medication hoping it would help me feel better, and indeed I was able to move forward after taking more than prescribed medication to bring it to a controlled situation.


Kamesh came on March 14 and he had overheard the conversation with a friend and intervened and contacted his friend’s spouse who was a Rheumatologist. Things started to spiral up and can see the hands of the lord taking over. His friend didn’t have any appointments available and found another Rheumatologist near our house in Sugarland, Texas. The Doctor was from Pakistan and a orthodox woman her mere touch with proper prescription medication started to help.


This hiking trip was all due to the lord sending his messengers to help at the correct time. I hadn’t walked even a few steps in the past year and yesterday hiked the mountain peak of 8,500. It’s He who was walking with me, holding me and guiding me and occasionally with loving words to keep the pace to reach the destination.


A few years ago when a group of friends were going to Manasrovar I wanted to go in my dreams I heard the clear message “ No need to climb any mountains, See me in all of creation and you’re in Manasrovar “.


I am truly working on seeing him in all of his creations and can see the divine presence in everything.


It’s  a truly a humbling experience yesterday connecting with his abundant blessings.


Thank you very much for all the hikers who came in his form to motivate and reach the goal.

1 comment: