Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, December 16, 2022

Bogar Siddhar Dhyanam Meditation December 15,202


                            Aum Sri Sai Ram

After returning home from our weekly Sai Bhajans on Thursday evening received a call from a Doctor who I had consulted many years ago for a Ayurveda session 

It has some time we had a chance to talk. She is always busy with patients and or traveling to India.

As per the Doctor Priya, when I have a session I never have a conversation with my patients as I want to keep my energy flowing in a particular direction. 

She said since your very first session I some how wanted to hear from you every day after hearing your first experience I was eagerly awaiting your next appointment. We certainly connected and she would share anything which was beneficial for my health.

She called yesterday for two reason:

First. There was a seminar that she was attended and a family had traveled from South Carolina for the same function. When they were traveling in the car exchanged information and the Doctor from South Carolina said she was a Sai devotee.

Doctor Priya immediately said I had a interaction with a friend who came from Now where and brought a picture of Sai Baba and asked me to keep in my office as patients come for consultation and Baba will cure them.

Immediately the Doctor from South Carolina said” Is it Koushik “?

Dr. Priya said how do you know him?

He was my husband roommate in Croatia Atirudram Maha Yagna.

One day as I was about to leave for my treatment at the Auyerveda Ashram Swami said take my framed photograph and 10 packets of vibhuti to give to the Doctor Priya.

I went for my morning session and she asked me what did you bring today? I said Amma Swami had sent it for you.

She was shocked!! How did you know that I was thinking about him in my room ( House)? Dr. Priya in the morning after lighting the lamp was thinking this man every day comes and talks about Sai Baba I don’t have any pictures of him.

I said Amma keep the vibhuti I will bring more when you need it. Someone is going to come and collect a few from you soon. The same week a family came for consultation and said Do you know where I can get Sai Baba’s Vibhuti?

Dr. Priya said only yesterday a man came and gave all this and also said someone will be coming to collect.


Second reason for Dr. Priya’s call

Aiyaa as you’re a instrument of your Guru and helping others. How about you try and meditate on Palani Bogar Siddhar and every Sunday morning at 5:30 we have a session I want you to connect.

Amma I am unable to sit down for meditation. I just started physical therapy since 3 days please give me till end of the month and surely will make a conscious effort to meditate on his form.


As a good friend said “ NOTHING IN LIFE IS A CO INCIDENCE, EVERY THING IS THE GRACE OF THE LORD “.

Heart felt gratitude to the lord for connecting me with all the divine souls.

Sairam 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment