Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, December 16, 2022

Kamakhya February 2015


 Aum Sri Sai Ram 

I have had many visions of all God’s and Godess’s and never have read any books and if someone tells some stories I would instantly forget about it.

I used to see the self traveling in and out of the vagina and the ovaries every day this was in 2011. I didn’t know who to mention this to as one might think what a pervert and for the most part kept to myself. One day I mentioned to my wife I have seen everything inside a female organ .

In 2004 I took a oath no woman will have control over my lives ever again ( sexual desires).

Never have seen a medical book, journal,video but can describe everything in detail.

I had gone to Chennai to attend to my in law’s as my father in law had a accident and broke his hip for the second time in 5 years. As I was retired had ample time to travel and take care of them in event of any other further complications.

My wife had no vacation time and Her sister had recently started a teaching carrier and couldn’t get much time off from work.

One of my friend she also happened to be in Chennai at the same time and we had similar interest in spiritual pursuits of meeting divine souls. Uma called me one day and said do you want to accompany me I have to go and visit a person to show some of my paintings.

I said sure!!. It would give me a respite from attending to the elders. I was sitting outside on the cement sidewalk and a SUV pulled up and Sir, Uma Akka has sent for me to pick you up.

The driver and I made some small conversation and He said sir, you’re so ordinary person living in the states don’t have much air about yourself. I like to get to know every one as a friend rather than a employee.

We drove to pick up Uma. I sat in the front seat and uma sat in the back and drove to the place where we had to go to meet up.

His Divine name Madhurambhika Guruji . I told Uma I would sit in the car while she went to meet up with this person. Uma gathered all the photographs and pictures said Koushik come inside . 

As we were walking towards the building the fragrance of Kum Kum was over whelming and could hear people chanting in separate rooms offering this red powder on a 3 dimension chakra. Meru.

There was this middle aged man seated on the floor with a short desk in front of him. There were a lot of people waiting to consult with him on various topics.

Guruji looked up and nodded his acknowledgment of Uma’s presence. Meanwhile the aroma of the Kum Kum was over powering and hearing the unison chanting of Lalitha sahasra nama. People come every day and do their sadhana and go and attend their job, school or activities. 

I was absolutely in ecstasy in that atmosphere and was almost in meditation without knowing anything.

Guruji finally asked Uma to come forward and I stayed back as I wasn’t interested in their personal conversation. I saw uma showing the paintings and while he was looking at each asked Uma ? Who’s that person? She said he is my friend from USA. He then said please ask him to come I have been waiting for him for many years. 

A person came and said “ Sir, Aiyaa is calling you.

I went forward to meet Madhurabhika Guruji and offered my pranams.

He said Do you remember me?

No.

He said think deeply we have seen each other before and I scrambled my memories and finally it came out said yes!!! . I had vision of traveling through Vagina and female organs in my vision.

He said we’re conducting a Chandi Homam ( Yagna) in Kamakhya I didn’t know what chandi Homam was… leave alone we’re Kamakhya was located. Guruji said “ This time it will be completed with your presence “.

Uma instantly said Koushik I will book your tickets and we can go together. On our way went to Raja Rajeswari temple and it was more mind blowing than meeting this person in the morning.

The following week I had this severe cough couldn’t stop to at all and thought how in the world am I going to travel to this place in Assam for this unique event to fulfill someone’s desire?.

Please do check out YouTube… Mystery of Kamakhya Devi temple.

After thinking about it finally called Uma and said with regrets please inform Guruji he has to wait again till I get better to travel. Now it’s 7 years since the last time I have traveled to India. Every year something or the other health issues doesn’t allow me to travel abroad.


Every thing is the Grace and Blessings of the Lord.

Thank you Swami for giving one more opportunity to serve your lotus feet.

Sairam.






No comments:

Post a Comment