Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Shiridi Babaji’s Vibhuti Blessings December 17,2022

 According to Dr. Amrit Patel “ Manu Bhai went with Babu Bhai to puttaparthi in 2008 and he was not a Sai devotee or believer. They were seated in the last row Swami came and threw vibhuti from a distance and Manu Bhai didn’t know what it was and started cleaning his pants. Babu Bhai was surprised and said this is vibhuti Swami has blessed you and started to collect to his best possible. Since then his devotion grew and the vibhuti started to manifest.


When I arrived a few people were having tea and salted items including Manu Bhai. When he sat on the couch his hands started to shake and immediately it started to flow I was seated next to him on the floor.


There were about 25 people and everyone took turns to touch his feet and ask personal questions and he would answer in a very faint voice .


The host asked me Koushik please go ahead. I hesitated in the beginning and finally said ok I will sit next to him. He touched my head said he has a lot of pain but doesn’t say anything and has high tolerance. He is Devi , and Hanuman


my true devotee.. make sure you invite him for future Satsang. Then he asked someone to give me the vibhuti which has manifested on Hanuman.


When he finally came out of the trance was back to Manu Bhai.


Good experience of witnessing the divine presence.


Sairam

No comments:

Post a Comment