Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Clairvoyance


 What is clairvoyance?

clair·voy·ant
/ˌklerˈvoiənt/
noun
  1. a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to Perceive events  in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.


The ability to see things which are happening or happened due to our physical body unable to witness till the time is in place?

Touching one person at a time…..

Most people are not open to the information and wonder why should I listen to this message. This has been my personal experience with family members, friends and others who happened to come in my radar.

After the event’s take place wished they had listened and followed the thoughts from the universes ( Lord, for those who have faith).

First, faith followed by experience!!!!

I never practiced or learned anything on this field of topic ( clairvoyance). I was gifted and as years went even though I don’t advertise words which come out happen exactly like that. 

AS HE SPEAKS THROUGH THE PHYSICAL BODY AND CONVEYS THE MESSAGE TO A PARTICULAR PERSON/FAMILY. 

I PERSONALLY NEVER PUT ANY EFFORT TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME FOR ANY REASON FAVORABLE TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHO ITS.

WHEN YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS ARE VERY CLEAR AND TOTALLY EMPTY THEN CAN YOU HEAR HIS VOICE….. OF THE UNIVERSE… DIVINE FORCE, BLESSINGS,GRACE AND INFINITE LOVE.

THIS UNIQUE POWER IS LAYING IN EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON  TO CONNECT.

When I meet someone known or unknown. The mere fact they are mentioned in some topic I am able to see what their thoughts, prejudices and actions are going to be.

I know who’s going to get married. If they do then how long would the marriage last before getting into a divorce.

If they are dating whether it would work out or not?

If they get engaged whether it would work out before it breaks out ?

Who’s going to get a job?  Lose a job.

Who’s having a child? If they are not able to get pregnant then when they would have a child?

Business whether it would work out or profitable?

Selling a house with exact words on the contract and when the closing would take place.

Losing a loved one….. mother, father, brother, son and a child.

I know when someone is going to transition to the next life…. Timeline.

Accident… how the vehicle is going to be impacted and if there are fatalities.

What ever I say for the most part will happen exactly like that only. Once it’s said can’t retract the statement.

I see places where I have never seen or visited and for the most part can describe.

When the messages come they aren’t in any particular format that gives who is the recipient of the information. I have to sort out the details and decipher who’s the owner for the message.

I am only a messenger not the Doer of the actions..

This is a great responsibility to uphold the anonymity of the people who are involved with out hurting anyone.

Unfortunately the world comprises of all kinds of people and I am very fortunate to be able to help others

I don’t put any personal information to come up with a outcome. What ever the universe dictates I just relay with no extra addition or subtraction.

If nothing comes through then it’s not in the plan at present.


When they are helpless….. A kind word, A smile, warm hug sends positive vibes to the heart.

Prayers for the entire universe’s that all beings live  happily and harmoniously with lots of love for each other.


Samastha Loka Sukihno Bhavantu!!!!

Love all ….

No comments:

Post a Comment