Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, March 24, 2023

Sweet Dreams……


 Humor to start your day!!!


Good morning & Happy Ugadi,

I had a dream……


Walk in to a bakery to buy some stuff and a 

Sales woman approaches and asks….

Are you my replacement ?


I ask her where are you going?

She replied maternity leave. Ok


Then she asked when can you start working?  Jokingly I replied back…..


How about tomorrow 9am. Ok


Next day I show up to support her


And she gives me a apron and a time card with my name ( which I never told her official name) and the computerized time on the card.


End of the day I inform the boss can I please have the cake I originally came to buy and he hands me a small loaf of pound cake with some figurines made out of sugar Halloween characters.


As I started walking out one of the fellow workers asked me “ what made you wanted to work “?


I said haven’t worked for 10 years. I only came to buy a cake!!!!


Moral of the story 

Don’t  have food on your mind when going to sleep will end up working there.❤️😀

No comments:

Post a Comment