Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Losing a loved one!!!!

 At this Brahma Murtham thought of sharing a few thoughts….


Even though time  has passed in the physical calendar, I am very much connected with your presence in my life.

The mere thought about you sends warm energy and reminiscing the few days spent together.

Where ever I go only see your face and look forward to seeing but knowing very well it would not happen!!!

I see your reflection in the water, creek, pond, river and ocean. I see in the pebble, stone and rocks.

I see in the grass swaying to the wind.

One might ask what is that you’re looking for? ……

You were always part of me and never went anywhere but in me….

Thank you very much for giving me a glimpse of the bountiful sunshine and blessings as a human experience.

Lots of love ❤️. My sweetheart on this Day touching the inner core of my being!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment