Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, March 11, 2023

When you are pure can hear the voice of the lord’s presence.( Sathya Sai Baba)!!

 I want to share one more incident which happened recently. October,2022- March 7,2023.


I had a business which was sold in 2013 due to health issues ( Shankar Anna had repeatedly asked me to sell the business. When asked what I am supposed to be doing after the sale of the business?

His answer:  Stay home. If someone invited you then go ahead, otherwise stay home.

I followed his instructions as voice of the lord and sold the business on June 27,2013 . It was a thriving established business for 75 years in the same location.


I kept the building and rented it out since then. When the Covid-19 hit the tenant was unable to keep the tenancy and vacated on March 2020. Since then I had listed with a realtor and tried for almost a year and absolutely no interest in renting.


The following year as I didn’t want to unnecessarily trouble Carlos a close friend who was taking care of my buildings &decided to put it for sale. Again one year very little interest and the offer were very few and those who came were very low offer.


I had a contract in October 2022 and somehow felt it was not going to close and canceled it after several months lingering on. The attorney and realtor were shocked that I pulled it out.


In December 2022 I asked the realtor please take the listing out. He was very upset. I said if I sell it to any of the old prospective buyers I will definitely give you the commission of 2%.


When I was going through physical setback of immobility  on Thursday March 2,2023 suddenly a person called me New Jersey who wanted to meet with me regarding the details of the property. I told him due to the health issues I would not be able to meet him.

All the conversation was done via texting for the next 3 days. He desperately wanted me to meet with me in Jersey City on Saturday afternoon before he was leaving to Florida on a two week family vacation.

He even asked me to meet him for a cup of coffee to clench the deal. I apologized and said “ Sorry I would be unable to come due to the fact I live 60 miles away from the building and moreover I am having difficulty walking around “.  I guess his urgency wasn’t getting any prompt response from my inner voice and said let him wait until Monday/Tuesday morning.

Sunday afternoon… I normally don’t involve my daughter with finances as she is very simple and doesn’t know much.  There was a reason for the conversation. I asked her to look into a organization who we can donate to but not that the funds go into administration costs. Maybe some deserving people, orphanages, etc. I even mentioned regarding the commission that  the buyer if he wishes can do it as a joint venture to help someone.


My voice said “ Let him wait”. On Monday afternoon around 3:30 when I didn’t hear back from Carlos regarding his health issues.I had a splitting headache and started re reading all the messages and wondered where am I making a mistake in clenching the deal?


I saw that he didn’t want to give his portion of commission to my agent. He wanted me to give him the credit.


Once I texted and asked is this what you wanted? He said yes, and agreed to take the property and signed the contract.


I mentioned to the attorney & realtor I wanted the closing date for 4/14 or 4/26 

Immediately both of the attorney and realtor you have to be stern and set your condition to the buyer.


I said no it’s better to be humble and sweet to get the job done.


I sent the buyer the request and he responded:


Hi Mr. K,

Thanks for the information. I am willing to close as soon as you get the letter from the state regarding no further action is necessary for a oil tank removal.


IN DWELLER 

Less of you, means more of me. 

More of you, means less of me

If you want me to speak through you,

Empty your mind, heart and body of your self, and let me settle with you.

The moment you do that, I begin to speak through you…..,…This is how channeling works… Sathya Sai Baba.


In every moment of my life please be with me!!!’

Aum Sri Sai Ram





All this is hearing the inner voice. 


What is your opinion?


Sairam

No comments:

Post a Comment