Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, October 9, 2023

Kapaleshwar Temple ( meeting a divine soul)


 On the years when my wife and I had gone to India from the United States to help her parents return back to the states. My father in law had met with a accident in Chennai.

My mother in law was very religious unlike my father in law and wanted to go to visit a Hanuman temple (Nanganulur) a landmark Hanuman Temple.

I wanted to go to the shiva Temple in Mylapore. I have absolutely no knowledge about anything especially all these religious deities and rituals. My wife got into the conversation and asked me, why are you so stubborn In going to this temple?

I said at present can’t answer why? , but I have to meet someone whom I have never seen before?

She said…. That’s absolutely ridiculous that you are going to search for the needle in the haystack?

I said come with me and I will show you on that day!!!

Finally it was decided the family was going to the shiva temple in Mylapore on a Sunday morning.

All temple’s are extremely busy on any holiday as the devotees can spend leisure time with the family, meet people and spend time with each other in the pretense of religious atmosphere.

This day was no different…. Plenty of colorful flowers outside in stalls, variety of religious books, a parrot tarot card reading, edible vendors and a large variety of vegetables.

My mother in law informed me that when you enter a temple one should first pay respect to the female deity before seeing the main attraction.

I took her words of wisdom and followed through the entrance. We broke up in 2 groups my in law’s can go at their own speed and we can go leisurely at our pace.

When we entered the sanctum the curtain was closed. My wife remarked “ what are we going to do now “?

I said… look, today is a very busy day and also financially beneficial day for the priest as people give tips for getting prasadam ( special offering) so mean while we will go one round and return.

When we’re going around looking at various deities on the outer sanctum my eyes caught a man with torn clothes and not shaven in days with white stub’s of hair with his hands out and saying some things. 

I told my wife this is the person I have to meet. She asked how do you know?

I asked her just watch what is going to happen…

This elderly man was conversing with a saint and I was standing next to him and he wasn’t at all bothered by my presence and kept talking.My wife was standing next to me and I only saw tears rolling on her cheeks.

Suddenly a shift happened and now I was inside him and could see his jaw’s opening and closing from inside his body. After some time the shift happened again and came back inside my body.

Now the elderly man also was finally finished and turned around looked at my physical body and said “ Sir, would I have the privilege of touching your hands and cupped my hands in his and thanked and walked away with no words whatsoever.

My wife had absolutely nothing to say after that visit to the Temple. She experienced it in real time.

There are many elevated souls walking around us be open to invite and embrace them. Don’t judge others by their outer appearance as it will deceive you who they really are.

Samastha Loka Sukihno Bhavantu 

Let all the beings in all the universes be happy 

Aum Sri Sai Ram





No comments:

Post a Comment