Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Kala theethaya …. In sync with time


 Good morning and Sairam to all, 

This happened on January 16th early morning.


Yesterday night I had a dream about a dog which was in the house and I said “ oh my goodness that poor thing is sleeping on the floor and hasn’t eaten yet!!!


It has been 30 years I had a dog and forgotten all that is needed to take care….. I have to buy some food, bed, water bowl, leash etc and feed 3 times a day, walk 4 times a day.


Sai Ram uncle. Hope you’re doing well. (1:06am) https://providenceac.org/adopt/dogs/ this is where I got my recent dog from. Majority of their dogs are big breeds. They usually will put a guesstimate of what they think the breed, age and size of the dog may be but it’s never 100% correct. If you’re looking for a more smaller size dog, you could look into a breeder or look at your local rescue animal shelters sometimes they get smaller dogs that are puppies or older


I woke up at 4:45am checked my phone there was a message from “ Lovely Surinder” at 1:06am and she has shared about adopting a large breed of dog. 


I have not received any messages from her at all in years.


What are the chances of seeing this in the morning ?

No comments:

Post a Comment