Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Choices. Choices and decisions ….Lord or worldly pleasures?

 Sairam 


Good morning All,


Early morning vision I am some where in India and suddenly I get a thought of visiting Prasanthi Nilayam and inform my wife. She said…. Go ahead!! I check I have only a few rupees and wonder how am I going to get there?


I ask her can I get the house keys so I can change from western clothes to a Dhoti and white shirt. She says.. I don’t have any keys.


Ohh my goodness… don’t have any money, keys to change and how am I going to go?


My wife very rarely accompany me to any spiritual events.


In the next scene…. I see a little girl about 2 years old wearing a red flowing skirt and a puffy small top, her hair is curly combed with a black bow. I am seated on the floor with a white Dhoti and a white shirt. The little girl is playing with a sticky bindi on a piece of paper which is white with gold outer circles.


She peels off one and applies it on my forehead and applies the other on her forehead and sits on my lap and asks the people please take my picture.


What a lovely picture…. All white background and bright red little girl in the middle. Her fingers are short and tender with a beautiful. Gorgeous eyes and smile to fill the entire room.


On the other side…. A family enjoying their time together with friends sharing their memories of traveling and dancing.


Life is always about choices…..we have to choose between the lord and the worldly life.

No comments:

Post a Comment