Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Seeing the spirit of the deceased

 Sairam Anna,


I had an experience when I was visiting Grand Canyon which I had mentioned to Radhika.


One day when we were in the Canyon she was taking a lot of pictures and Neha was not very much interested in walking around the place but she had to keep up.


I was walking way ahead of them and to keep myself busy I was just talking out loud as no one was there. At one point I saw a man dressed in a cowboy hat and leaning on the edge and I thought…, maybe there’s a good view to take photos and kept quiet as I didn’t want to disturb him or other’s who might be around him.


When I got closer didn’t see him or even a ledge in the area and kept looking for him.


It was so clear and could describe his attire as it was from a distance but didn’t see his face.


Who was he? Why did I have to see him? I have been wondering about this episode since I had returned back from Grand Canyon last week.


I got some clarification from a friend who had the privilege of being in close proximity with Sathya Sai Baba for nearly 4 decades and in his words…..,

There are always beings around us at different levels of evolution from the physical to the highest plane of consciousness. Better to leave them alone, and go on with our lives.( Shankar).




No comments:

Post a Comment