Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, September 21, 2024

When you do the Lord’s work, he compensates you accordingly!!!



Aum Sri Sai Ram 


When you do swami’s work, he does your work and compensates you accordingly.




I hadn’t traveled abroad in many years and was a bit apprehensive of traveling this year. 2024.I practically forgot about what all was necessary to travel.


I contacted a travel agent which my wife had been using for many years for all her travels.


I called Manisha and gave her my itinerary and we went back and forth.I was attending a Atirudram Maha Yagna event at Durban, South Africa in April 2024.When the time came for booking the seats she was unable to do so, and said you have to pay additional charges.


I said no way… as already I am paying premium price for the ticket. I finally booked on my own for the same price without paying additional charges.


After a few weeks as some other situation arised I need to get a ticket for India ( May 3- June 4 Chennai ).  Again I contacted Manisha to get my flight booked Air India Premium economy from JFK to Chennai.  As she didn’t make any commission from the previous booking I wanted to give her another opportunity to make a few dollars.


She called me a week prior to departure to mention that my return flight from Chennai will be on an economy flight.


I was applaud and said “ I have paid premium price for my flight “. How can they change at the last minute?


She said you have an option to book on Business class. I didn’t want to give any business to a company who didn’t have any etiquette how to handle the customer in the first place.


Manisha checked at the last hour and found another airline Business class ticket to and fro . She mentioned Air India will refund your money as it was their fault.


Now I had to pay Manisha the difference between premium economy flight and business class ticket.


I have reached out to the travel agent so many times, called, texted and spoke with Manisha for payment which is due to her.

My wife has been trying to contact her but no response.


Manisha will take my phone call and say I will get back to you in a few minutes and it has been 5-6 months absolutely nothing.


Last time I spoke with her said… I am chasing you to pay your money. Don’t you want the $3000 ?



That’s a divine gift for taking care of Guruswamy!!


Sairam

No comments:

Post a Comment