Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Starting in the divine path

AUM SRI SAI RAM

I offer all my writings to my beloved Swami, Sathya Sai Baba. All of us, from the time we are born, are always wondering what is our purpose in life? We go through the initial educational stages, the same as everyone, elementary school, high school, college, masters, and PhD. Then after several years in the workforce we get married, have children, and go through a mundane life of work and home acquiring wealth and materialistic objects thinking that it will give pleasure. Instead we find ourselves in a circle of a rat race with no ending.

 I also fell in to a similar situation but with some life changing events. It's told when the student is ready the guru comes and shows the way.  One day, when I was out with my family to a restaurant, we met a couple with two children sitting at the table next to us conversing with one another in Tamil which I was surprised to hear. That started our conversation and we exchanged phone numbers and began the journey. As they say, nothing which happens in our life is an accident because everything happens for a reason. 

Over time Hari, the gentleman I met at the restaurant, and I became good friends and one day my wife asked “what is your secret? You look so good. I would like my husband to try the same.” He mentioned he had joined a group called Isha Yoga which has made the inner transformation. “I will bring the video for him to watch.” He brought the tape after nine months. I do not have much patience for anything let alone watching a tape for one hour after a long day of thirteen to fourteen hours. Nonetheless, with slight hesitation, I played the tape and I was very much interested and watched it repeatedly until it got into me.
That started the inner most transformation I followed his teachings for four years till another guru by chance came into my life without any hesitation the shift happened and was shown the ultimate guru Sri Sathya Sai and Shirdi Sai whom I have totally surrender to. He is my mother,father,teacher and a loving guru guiding me every step of the way so beautifully.'

Sai Ram.
Love.All.Serve.All.




No comments:

Post a Comment