Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Coincidence or Fate (Sage of Kanchi)

My wife's cousin, for the last several months, was trying to reach me. He wanted to share his experience on his journey to Sabrimalai (The abode of Lord Ayyapan). Several months ago he finally reached me and narrated a few of his unusual situations which took place out of the ordinary. After finishing his experience he said I want you to read “The Sage of Kanchi" and sent me the link.
I paid attention to each experience from the devotees of their guru, Sage of Kanchi, Chandrasekhar Saraswati (periyavaar) and it was quite interesting to hear about the miracles that he was able to perform similar to swami (Sai Baba). I forwarded the article to as many people that I knew who would enjoy it as most of the information was in Tamil.



Chandrashekarendra Saraswati SAGE OF KANCHI
 
 
A friend had requested us to make a visit to Cleveland Thyagaraja Festival this year held on April 17, 2014. I wanted to be a volunteer at the function. I had just joined the group and instantly felt very comfortable. I was in ticket sales for the event on Friday and did brisk sales and some people even commented with things like “you are like a baniya (business merchant); holding such large sums of money and making sales.”
I was only trying to maximize the sales and do whatever it took to make it happen. They did not know my true profession but I felt very comfortable handling large sums of money. After all that is what I did every day for 30 plus years. It was similar to operating a business. Saturday morning I set up the table at 9AM, opened a box to place the brochures in to place on the table, and in the bottom of that box contained several pictures of Devi & Sage of Kanchi.
KANCHI KAMAKSHIAMBAL on one side and on the other side SHANKARACHRYAS.
I was totally shocked that I had opened several boxes and none of them had anything other than the brochures. I stopped my ticket sales, only to call each and every one of the volunteers, to personally hand this precious gift from the sage himself.
Most of them revered him and accepted the pictures graciously; while others who initially did not take the pictures came back looking for it. There was a limited supply and only those privileged received them.
Thank you Swami and periyavaar to give me this chance in spreading your name and message of true love.
Love All Serve All Help Ever Hurt Never.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment