Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Divine Blessings Chennai February 8,2015

A friend who had done some paintings gave me a photograph. I had them framed and placed them
On top of the cupboard. Everyday my mother in law would place flowers and water in front of them
As I was going for a pooja wanted to take and get them blessed by this divine soul Mrs.saroja
Thygarajan . When I entered could hear Rudram and knew that the pooja had begun. I approached
Saroja aunty could you please place them in the pooja and give it back.

When I went outside to take the phone call a lady followed Sir are you the one who gave the pictures
Of maha periyava and Shiridi baba? Yes I replied. Can you come inside and see how swami has blessed.

As there were a lot of devotees I sat down where the space was available.The energy in the house
Was high and within a few minutes went into a deep meditative state and my hands started to tremble
And head moving at a rapid speed,and tears rolling. I was one with the divine and did not want to return to this so called body. Saroja aunty leaned forward and whispered "Koushik  we are waiting for
You to start the Abhishekam for shridi baba" put at least the first cup of water". I could hear her voice
But could not move any part of my body. After a few tries she finally gave up and said maybe next time.

Abhishekam was being performed for baba,Then dried cleaned and wipe down and finally dressed
And only when his crown was placed could open my eyes came out of meditative state. Archana
Started and again went into trance and when the final arathi was offered slowly the trembling came
To a end and could move about. Some devotees came forward I have never witnessed anything
Like this. What happens?

It is all swami who is doing all these and not this body. I certainly go thru high vibrations and when the
Vibrations settle my body is very tired.

The Abhishekam to vinayaka was performed that is when I had walked in initially  so the photograph 
Was placed on either side. Right Kanchi maha periyavar and left shirdi baba. Within seconds of placing
Fragrant sandalwood powder,flowers and saligramas appeared from Kanchi photo and vibhuti ,flowers
Saligramas from shiridi baba.

I had purchased flowers,special grass for vinayaka and some sweets. With the grass made a garland 
For vinayaka. And a garland with the flowers. When I was about to leave for the pooja wanted to take
The camera. Swami gave a very clear loud message " This is for your eyes only no need to publicise
This miracle and don't take any pictures". I did not take the camera. Saroja aunty Koushik everything 
Which has materialized is for you. I wanted to leave them there till maha shivaratri for other devotees to witness and would take it after. Both the seniors have found their resting place at the divine abode of 
NAGASAI TEMPLE.

Saroja aunty "usually these divine miracles happen only on Maha shivaratri " but it is happening today thru Koushik . It is  the divine will of shirdi baba and kanchi periayvar without whom this would have not be possible.

A friend Shobha and jayraman gave a saree in a sealed box and within seconds kumkum appeared on top. Cleaned the kumkum and distributed to all devotees and placed the box under swami feet
Within a minute fresh white flowers were showered on them and inside the sealed box kum kum,beads
Saligramas and Swami's divine visiting card.

Everything has manifested in this divine house. Vibhuti,kumkum,turmeric,sandalwood powder and liquid from pillars,saligramas ,idols,spear,even live cobra which resides under Swami's bed one white
In colour and the other black. I have personally seen them one has to visit this house of miracles to 
Truly appreciate the divine sankalpa .

I have tried to send the pictures to many and not even one person has received, as swami said
"IT IS FOR YOUR EYES ONLY,DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OR PUBLICISE" His words never can go wrong.

NAGA SAI TEMPLE
6-D L.I.G Block,2nd Avenue
Indira Nagar, Chennai 600020

Please visit this place and witness the grace of our lord.

Sairam.  


"









No comments:

Post a Comment