Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Satyanarayanan pooja on November 6,2015 @6:30pm Hightstown,NewJersey

I was invited by this loving couple to come and grace their occasion of SATYA Narayan pooja. They both have been in swami's divine fold for many years and have served him. I don't know how I got invited to this unique function. Swami had hand selected the participants for this evening satsang of devotional singing and mixed with the ritual of performing and reading 5 chapters the story behind the pooja.

The priest was highly qualified in all Vedas and sutras had has performed many pooja in the presence of the Lord Shri SATYA SAI Baba in prasanthi nilayam,Whitefield brindhavan and in chennai ( sundaram) Anjali devi's gave the land to build sundaram. He narrated many unquie experience with swami.

I don't like to go to any one's house for the first time empty handed. I asked swami what shall I buy
And most of the time he will direct and tell me exactly what to buy. In this situation he said buy flowers
It was light purple colour,when I was leaving he told me to open a closet and take out a gift( very small)
Item. I asked swami it is so small? No problem take it and take some Kum KUM from KANCHI maha 
Periayavar picture and give to them along with the flowers.

I had to take a few elders with me to the function as they don't have a vehicle or monetary assistance.
We arrived on time and upon arriving approached the host and gave the item. They were spell bound and instantly placed the item on the pooja and sincerely appreciated such a gift. " IT was swami
Who suggested". I did not know the deity that is of their preference  when I had a chance looked in the pooja room and I saw it was DEVI. How appropriate was the gift. IT WAS A DEVI'S FACE WITH ATTACHMENT TO A LAMP.

The next day when I met them at another function they thanked me profusely for bringing Devi to their home and can never forget you.

Swami 's unconditional love in uniting everyone . The host came forward and said "I want to do a 
Suvasini pooja and looking for your help in getting the program off the ground. I have never done any of these functions. I am glad swami and the host have the confidence in me.

Thankyou swami for your continuous guidance every step of the way.
In every moment of my life please be with me.

Om Sri SAI Ram


No comments:

Post a Comment