Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sithala Devi pooja February 7,2021 Houston, Texas

 Sairam 


Yesterday morning for some reason was only watching MariAmman videos and in the afternoon a family visited mom and after the visit came forward and said please come to our house on Sunday we’re having a pooja.


I said my duties are to attend to mom 24 hours and If need be the lord will visit here. Again as they were leaving asked please come to our house. I said will try!!!


I called the number today and asked what pooja? She said sithala Devi pooja ( similar to MariAmman). My sister called and said I will be coming home Sunday morning and if you want to go anywhere please do so. Mom also said please go for the pooja. The lord heard the sincere wishes of the devotees devotion and made it possible to attend.


I was thinking wish I had brought a Dhoti and it has been 17 years my father had passed so no chance of any vastram in the house.  I placed my hand on one of the shelves and guess what was there? One brand new vastram in a plastic bag 9/5 white Dhoti.


All set with the lord’s blessings and mother’s blessings to attend the Devi pooja on Sunday February 7,2021.

Many texts messages were exchanged between the host and me in the morning and when she kept sending me messages about Gothram ( zodiac sign) said other intriguing details I said don’t know anything?? And these words came out 

I AM IN EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS IN ME AND ONE WITH ALL THE UNIVERSES. MY PHYSICAL BODY STARTED TO VIBRATE AT HIGH FREQUENCY. 

I knew the message was not uttered by this mortal being and his message was delivered by my physical body.

When I forwarded the message to another devotee in Newjersey MR. Sivaraman said “ I was finishing my Veda class teaching students Devi suktam and normally don’t check my phone but something prompted to see the message and what a coincidence it’s about a Devi pooja. He felt should chant the same suktam on the day of the Pooja.I asked the host once again if they can make some time for the chanting? She said looks like the lord himself is directing her function and said please ask the uncle to chant Rudram following the Devi suktam.

Janaki Aunty who lives in New Jersey, Houston and Dallas with her children. I thought she would be able to attend this divine mother’s function. She said I am in Dallas and said would the host be having a Zoom live session? I was going for the first time and had to ask for a favor to incorporate this request. The host obliged and said I will give you my computer and you can do it. I have absolutely no knowledge in the technology sector and asked if they could take care of it. 

Thanks for the host Vidhya Kumar and family to being patient with all my requests and honoring each for the welfare of others making it possible to watch.

The Divine mother is setting the beautiful stage which is going to unfold to witness by many devotees across the globe for world welfare.



No comments:

Post a Comment