Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Divine words through K physical body .



                  Aum Sri Sai Ram 


Every thing which has been happening is only due to Swami coming in my life, 


This morning got a message from a close friend’s son in law.


Hey Uncle. How are you? ( February 9,2023)


Got some good news for you. We are expecting twins. Due date is July end.


You said that shortly after we moved into our new house in October that we would have kids. That was spot on.

The couple have been married for the past 9 years and have been trying to have a child since and even though they both are in the medical field nothing materialized amidst all methods.


This was the other incident with J Aunty 

When she had come for her son in law’s 60th birthday celebration on December 25th, 2022 with the entire daughter’s family and uncle & aunty from Houston, Texas. J aunty texted me on December 29th stating the above details and said we are leaving on the 31st to Houston.





Can you please drop off some materialized vibhuti.


I replied what would vibhuti do at this point in your life, as every thing is provided for your day to day living.  Anyway I texted her  will drop it off on my way back from Bhajans on Thursday.December 29th.


She didn’t reply back. 


I replied ( December 30th)Aunty please take care!!!!



She said who are you to say to take care!!! 

It’s Swami who’s taking care.  

I actually meant well for her family and the daughter’s family. Aunty and uncle were living with them. Didn’t mean it in any sarcastic manner.


The next message I got was her husband passed away.


Her daughter wrote…


Thank you so much. We all got covid (Sreedhar,  Rithvik, Appa and I) all tested positive on a Sunday (Jan 8)Amma had severe cough for nearly a week before that, but no fever or other symptoms.  Anyway, on Wednesday Jan 11, Appa was very weak and didn't want to eat anything... we took him to emergency.  He was later admitted to the hospital. Doctors said it wad covud pneumonia and treated with steroids, remdesivir, etc.  But his lungs were badly affected and he could not be turned around.  At least he did nit suffer for too long. He passed away surrounded by all of us chanting mrityunjaya mantra on Thursday. Jan 19. The final rites were performed earlier today.  Yes. The last trip to NJ was a very rare gathering and I'm glad Appa  was able to bless us.

He has helped me send my sister for the last 30 years, being with one of us, helping with our kids and being a silent support for us. I am grateful that we were all able to be by his side during his last moments. Om Shanti.


I don’t know why certain words come out of me without any thinking and it comes out true.


Every thing is his words and spoken through this physical body.

J aunty called me on FaceTime on January 31st  ( 13 day  Shubham day) and said I want to see the Sai so I called you. It was a very nice Gesture on her part amidst what was happening in the house that she realized it’s the divine light which was guiding her.


On February 8. 2023  a family whom we know for 50 years texted…. I am in the hospital at will talk to after I return back home. She had undergone a ovarian cancer a few years ago and I had the privilege of meeting with her with swami’s blessings of vibhuti prasadam.



She narrated Ovarian cancer has spread into the liver and the 5 hour surgery was successful. Immediately I felt she will not make it back home.




Later got messages from the inner voice ( Sathya Sai Baba) ……. There’s going to be  further complications and she will not be able to bear the pain.

Pray so she doesn’t suffer any further.

Pray for everyone!!!


SAMASTHA LOKA SUKHINO BHAVANTU 


Let all beings in all the world’s be Happy!!


Aum Sri Sai Ram





Sairam

No comments:

Post a Comment