Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Continuing With The Guru's Guidance

My wife was progressing on her spiritual path and I had asked Shri Madhukar "whatever you gave Radhika; I want double." Only upon meeting him did I begin experiencing inner visions of the lords, going into trances and Siddis. I could see things happening in the future, predict birthdays of complete strangers, how much money they had in their pocket, vehicular accidents, providing full-detail of make and model of the car, detailed information about the occupant and which part of their body was going to be impacted. I enjoyed all these Siddis. I was a workaholic for ten years and not once did I ever take time off or leave the business in someone else's hands to run. One day, Shri Madhukar called me and said "I am going back to India." I was devastated. What was I going to do without his guidance or at least the option of calling on him when needed? He asked "do you want to come to India? If you do all you have to do is buy a ticket and leave everything else to me." I told my wife that I was going to India and the whole family including the extended family fought with me. "Have you gone mad? Leaving the business and running after a guru?" Nevertheless, I knew I had to go so I wrote my checks for the store for the three weeks I would not be there and my employees who did not want to work were willing to come forward in looking after everything while I was away so that I can go in pursuit of my spiritual goal. My wife fought with me all the way to the travel agency. "How can you choose him over me?" I was assured that nothing would stop me from meeting him. The day of my flight there was a severe snow storm that had the entire state paralyzed. It was declared that only Emergency Vehicles were permitted on the roads and all civilians had to remain inside until the state-of-emergency warning was lifted. I did not follow those instructions but instead abided by my guru's words. I had chosen a different route and no one, at any point in time, had stopped me. Needless to say I made to the airport on time only to find out that ALL flights were cancelled……except, AIR INDIA, my flight to Chennai with the status of " On time - de-icing the wings." After all the necessary airport protocols were followed I finally boarded my flight. LORD KRISHNA appeared in astral form. He said "finally you came to play with me!" I finally arrived in Chennai, was picked up by a volunteer, and taken to Shri Madhukar's residence where I rested quite comfortably.  A private room with a fan, air conditioning, restroom facilities, and all other basic necessities were available to me. There was such hospitality at every beck and call. What more could I have asked for? The next day when I went to bed in the early morning hours, due to jet lag as well as the fan making noise, I could not sleep because I felt someone pulling my rudrakasha mala yet I knew there was no one there but me. Again there was a slight tug and there had to be someone for sure who was playing with my ears. I was thinking to my self that "hmm this is very strange; my wife is not here so who could be doing these things. Low and behold the strong voice, I looked again and saw Shiva lying right next to me from head to toe. The snake around his neck was playing with both my mala and ear. I saw a thatched roof house with two patios, one on each side, and a long courtyard entrance and for the very first time in my life I see Shridi Sai in astral form."Why are you looking for me everywhere I am right in you?" I heard huge bells ringing and hanuman carrying the universe "Loka Samasta So Kino Bhavantu" This was the very first time the connection of Sai was ever presented to me. Never once did he suggest or influence me in any way to take Shirdi Sai or Sathya Sai as a guru or utter his name. 

Sairam.

Love All Serve All.  Help Ever Hurt Never

No comments:

Post a Comment