Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lalgudikrishnan and Vijayalakshmi Playing Violin in Puja Room


Our family has been blessed by Shri Sathya Sai Baba and every year during the month of August we celebrate and host bhajans and pujas on a very grand scale. I had met a woman who always wanted to go to bhajans but her daughter and family were not in swami’s fold. She had mentioned to her daughter that she wanted to go to Sai bhajans but the daughter exclaimed that she didn’t know where to take her and that she didn’t have the time to take her because she comes home late from work.

I was privileged to meet her through someone who she had mentioned this matter to and we were connected. I would pick her up every week and take her to the bhajans or any other spiritual places where functions were being held. I had also informed her regarding our annual bhajans. She said “I will watch them only when there is no one in the house as they are not interested.”  Many distinguished artists and musicians come and reside in the aunty's daughters house. On one such day Lalgudikrishnan and his sister Vijayalakshmi were in their house. They were occupying the second floor and since the house was empty she started to watch the video of our bhajans from previous years.

That year along with the bhajans there was a yantra puja being performed by Shri Shivaguru Dixitar of Shri Rajaganapathi Temple in Swedesboro, New Jersey. As she was watching the video, Lalgudikrishnan was walking from his room and had a glance and saw something which caught his attention. He asked “Aunty who is he?”  She replied “he is the person who has been taking me to the bhajans every week.” He immediately said “I have to meet him. Can you call and find out when we can go.” Aunty called me the very same day and mentioned the situation to me. I said okay but my wife was working and will only be home around 6pm. Being a Thursday I have to leave for bhajans at 7pm. I had all of the audio equipment which would only leave us with one hour to spend and have satsang.

It was in the month of October so I was expecting them to come in some warmer attire rather than the traditional attire. Lalgudi and Vijayalakshmi both in traditional Indian attire, with a violin in their arms, walked inside the house, removed their shoes and walked into the puja room. They took out the violins and played such mesmerizing music which immediately touched our souls. We were speechless. What made them come and do such an act? They also mentioned to us that they have never played in anyone’s house before other than their own when they practice our pieces for performances. This is definitely something out of the ordinary.

After the soul touching music we spent some time conversing and narrated a few of my divine experiences of The Lord who has showered his love and grace on me to experience his divine leela’s. Over the years we have become very good friends and he has confided many situations to me knowing that it will never leak out.  God works in mysterious ways and connects people near and far. I was blessed to know the aunty and through her Lalgudikrishnan and his sister Vijayalakshmi. My sincere best wishes to both in all their future performances and in their personal lives. Thank you swami for being an instrument in spreading your message of love all serve all. 
Sai Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment