Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ati Rudra Maha Yagnam Brindavan campus Whitefield ,Banglore March1-12,2015






The event was planned since three years ago of holding a Ati Rudra Maha Yagna at the SATYA SAI

Baba's ashram in Whitefield ,Banglore from March1-12th of 2015. I came to Chennai for some personal work  in November 2014and was going to

be in town till April21,2015. A friend from California informed regarding the Yagna in December  I was indeed excited that is it even possible of getting a chance to attend another yagna in the divine presence
Of our beloved swami. I tried for months to get accomadations and a good friend who was incharge
Said there is no rooms available at the ashram campus,as all rooms are assigned to the artist and the
Volunteers. I tried to contact the hotels in the neighborhood  the average hotels were not of any standard and the medium range was fully occupied . The only hotels which had rooms were the five star or the pricey ones which was not very feasible . Informed my friend again and he also agreed it
Was way too expensive for the trip and to forgo ad I have already attended a similar function in
Atlanta,Georgia (U.S.A).

The month of January went in search of hotels and transportation and nothing was falling in place and by the end of the month gave the idea of even going to the Yagna.


I was not fully convinced that  some divine force who had put this idea in my mind can be wrong
That I will not be attending. Another friend suggested there is group coming from California maybe they 
Can help. When contacted he said I am coming alone as a Ritwik and not a group. When I reach
India will surely help. 

On February 27th a few days before the Yagna I got a text message as follows
"Your accomdation will be alloted starting tommorrow any day upon arrival please contact Gokulam 
Office" signed Dwarakanadh. I did not know who could have sent this message? Maybe by error
That the receipent was someone else as I  was told there was no rooms available. I hesitated to call
Finally contacted the office asked who had recommended? He replied Mr.Sekar Boddupalli of 
California who was joining us as a ritwik. Amidst all his programs thought about my plight and put
In a word. Now in a such a short notice to get transportation to Banglore eventhough there are 
Numerous buses,trains and flights that booking at the last minute it is very pricey. Sometimes four times the average rate and again the dilemma .now we have accomdation but no transportation 
Maybe not meant to me and atlast a breakthrough  a family member thru his company travel agent
Was able to get round trip transportation via a airline and the ticket was booked from March4-12th

Was indeed blessed to attend the auspicious and very scared event of Shri Ati Rudra Maha Yagna
In the divine presence of our beloved lord  TRAYEE ESHWARA BRINDAVAN CAMPUS.

I wanted to thank Sekarji and he said " it is all swami he wanted you to be a part of this event right
From the beginning " and wanted to see how badly you wanted to attend so he made it happen.

THANKYOU SWAMI FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON THIS Soul.

OM SRI SAI RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment