Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Witnessing my own death.

 Aum Sri Sai Ram 

On January 8th 2024 early morning I had a very clear vision of seeing my physical body from up above the bed 

I saw hoards of people coming inside the house and going from room to room in search and finally coming up the stairs to the Master bedroom on the right side of the stairs.

When the people came inside I was trying to get their attention to tell them “ Make sure you don’t leave without going to see the Pooja room on your way out “.

I instructed my daughter..  please make sure all the people who are coming that they pay their respects to the Guru( Teachers) in the Pooja room or shrine before exiting.

I could see all the people but they couldn’t see or hear my words.

On January 30, 2024


My daughter tells her mother that she needs to pick up some items before the hearse comes to the house. When she presses the garage door open the funeral hearse is backing up in the driveway. Now she can’t get out of the garage.

I inform my daughter and the funeral director to go once again to the Pooja room first. The funeral director said “ I have been to this house before “. He stands in the bottom of the stairs and sees how he is going to navigate bringing the body out, as we have a curved staircase without a landing pad.

He goes straight up and turns to the right side and walks into the master bedroom and without any commotion zips up the body bag and makes his way through the stairs and loads in the hearse.


In every moment of my life please be with me Baba, Sai Baba.


Be useful while you’re alive and deceased to the society. I have donated my whole body to 

Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Anatomical Association. No viewing, ritual or gathering of any sort. Go about your daily activities and lives, if you feel the urge to do something special please help the needy and poor people in the world.


Sairam 








W

No comments:

Post a Comment